The digital boot camp.
We love to help people help themselves. A special component of our service portfolio is the Nunatak Academy: in cooperation with creative minds from the digital industry, we train managers in digital trends and business models. With targeted workshops, participants interactively experience the most relevant digital topics in a real-life context and learn to apply these to their markets.
Through one- or two-day digital boot camps we expose managers to the latest trends and changes in their industry, including in big data analytics, virtual reality, social media advertising, digital video, mobile application development, crowd funding, three-dimensional printing and wearable technology. We translate these developments into each client’s context and require participants to develop practical solutions rather than lecturing them.
The Nunatak Group and the Bertelsmann University developed this training concept jointly; over 150 top executives from one of the world’s largest media conglomerates have already participated. Their enthusiastic feedback has encouraged us to advance the idea further. Similar formats have since been carried out with Pro7Sat1 Media AG, Red Bull GmbH and Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Acquire new ideas for future growth
- Identify promising digital business models and learn how to evaluate them
- Meet entrepreneurs and creative minds from digital industries
- Learn how digital tools enhance your daily work and personal life
- Recognize changes in consumers’ behaviour and expectations even before they affect your business
- Adjust your strategy to the requirements of the digital age
For previous Nunatak Academy events, we had renowned speakers and industry experts from companies such as Red Bull, Facebook, Twitter, Eyem, Wooga, Vice, Hubraum, Buzzfeed, Playbuzz, Promiflash and many more.