The digital boot camp.
We love to help people help themselves. A special component of our service portfolio is the Nunatak Academy: in cooperation with creative minds from the digital industry, we train managers in digital trends and business models. With targeted workshops, participants interactively experience the most relevant digital topics in a real-life context and learn to apply these to their markets.
Through one- or two-day digital boot camps we expose managers to the latest trends and changes in their industry, including in big data analytics, virtual reality, social media advertising, digital video, mobile application development, crowd funding, three-dimensional printing and wearable technology. We translate these developments into each client’s context and require participants to develop practical solutions rather than lecturing them.
The Nunatak Group and the Bertelsmann University developed this training concept jointly; over 150 top executives from one of the world’s largest media conglomerates have already participated. Their enthusiastic feedback has encouraged us to advance the idea further. Similar formats have since been carried out with Pro7Sat1 Media AG, Red Bull GmbH and Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Acquire new ideas for future growth
- Identify promising digital business models and learn how to evaluate them
- Meet entrepreneurs and creative minds from digital industries
- Learn how digital tools enhance your daily work and personal life
- Recognize changes in consumers’ behaviour and expectations even before they affect your business
- Adjust your strategy to the requirements of the digital age
For previous Nunatak Academy events, we had renowned speakers and industry experts from companies such as Red Bull, Facebook, Twitter, Eyem, Wooga, Vice, Hubraum, Buzzfeed, Playbuzz, Promiflash and many more.
For inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
We constantly hire for the following positions:
Futurizing your business.
Companies are under constant pressure to increase their digital footprints. Changing media usage and new technologies and platforms now require new business models with a solid foothold in the digital world. We help capture digital opportunities to drive growth within an increasingly competitive and dynamic digital business environment.
Having run dozens of digital transformation projects, we work with our customers all the way – from the evaluation of digital services and structures to the creation of business models, business planning, case design and the full support of the transformation process (change management, IT).
Our clients benefit from our innovative and entrepreneurial thinking, industry experience and our elaborate network within the international start-up ecosystem.
- We developed the company-wide digital strategy and road map for a top-tier trade fair company, taking advantage of existing capabilities as well as exploiting new business opportunities
- We helped one of the largest publishers in Germany structure its digital efforts, introduce new services, educate its workforce and implement business strategies designed to decrease dependence on print revenues
- We supported the digital transformation process for an international engineering company – across all relevant departments
- We developed the strategy and go-to-market for a new digital venture spin-off for one of the largest European Internet Service Providers
The inevitable gold mine.
Data management platforms (DMPs) easily hold large sets of information. With the right strategy in place, retrieving data of interest can also be a simple task. Data mining is often at the heart of a digital strategy; it is a key enabling factor to improve decisions and target customers differently. We help our clients implement the data management strategies that we develop specifically for them, for example, by scanning the market for the best-matched DMP or by supporting with the actual analytics.
- We helped developing a big data strategy for a large media corporation by evaluating the customer-specific potential in a data-based field of business, including a market estimation, analysis of growth potential and customer-specific use cases.
- We conducted a target screening of data management platforms and accompanied a leading market research company with general investment support.
- We helped set up social media monitoring strategies and reporting for several customers.